- Jenna Wright has been a professional massage therapist for 13 years. She holds a license in the state of Indiana and has been practicing in Greenwood since she graduated from Indiana Business College in 2002. She has been trained in a number of modalities that you can read and learn about if you click on the "Services" page. She spent the first 6 years of her career at Combs Chiropractic Clinic. She worked with Dr. Everett Combs and was able to serve his patients who became her clients. Many of them she still serves today. You do not have to be a patient at Combs to make a massage appointment. In 2008 when her daughter was born she stepped away to stay at home. While she was away she kept her education and license up to date and did massages out of a massage room in her home. Now she is back at Combs Chiropractic Clinic serving the patients and her old clients from years ago. She believes it is a more beneficial atmosphere for her and her clients. She loves being in a place where her services are needed. She doesn't enjoy people coming in injured, but she does enjoy helping them after the fact.
- Jenna massages patients at Combs while building a clientele. She is able to perform a variety of massages. Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, sports, reflexology and acupressure.
- To help people feel better, more relaxed and happier about their bodies and lives. She loves being in a chiropractor's office because people come in hurt and in need of healing. Between herself and Dr. Combs, they are able to help restore client health and help them continue to live a healthier lifestyle. Taking care of yourself is the only way you'll be able to take care of your life and the people in it.
Benefits of Massage
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Enhances immune system
- Relieves muscle aches and stiffness
- Improves muscle and joint flexibility
- Improves muscle tones
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Helps relieve tension headaches